Nowadays, the record players are not used widely than before because you can use the phone to replace this function. But, there are many things and the needs which the recording function in a phone can not do well as a record player.
If you are DJs or a fan of the classical music you will like to hear some songs on the best record player for sale. With a good record player, it will help you enjoy the songs greatly or you can work zealously when you are a DJ. Although, you have many experiences about this device to choose you should also refer to three best record players which I will share in this writing. I hope that you can buy the best one easily.
Type 1: Audio -Technica AT-LP120 USB
Audio -Technica AT LP 120 is a drive turntable directly which it can connect to other external devices as the computer or the laptop is the typical examples via USB. Here is some necessary information about the product which you can refer to:
- With the direct drive, the platter will be directly powered by the motor and no belt as well as other moving parts which they are related to the rotation of the turntable. Of course, this will make the moving part move less and Audio- Technica AT LP 120 can also create the additional noise.
- Moreover, Audio -Technica AT LP 120 is a famous version Technics SL-1200MK2 before. However, AT LP 120 is sold for the better price comparison with SL 1200MK2.
- Besides, the turntable of AT LP120 can toggle easily both forward and backward.
- Beyond that, there is a slide bar to control the pitch about +/- 10% to 20%. This will help create the good sounds for listeners.
- In addition, Audio- Technica AT LP 120 has also a dust cover. It will protect your record player to avoid the dust or the dirty from the outside.
- Finally, the aluminum platter looks nice and heavy. The turntable moves lightly. And the USB output is easy to connect with other devices (computer, laptop).
Type 2: Rega RP1
When mentioning the record players, most of the users will be very interesting with the Rega RP1 not only about its form but also about its function. That is the reason why you have to spend a lot of money to buy it. It is more expensive than Audio Technica AT LP 120. Let’s see some features of Rega RP1 below:
- Firstly, its durability is very great when its table is made from the phenolic plastic.
- Secondly, Rega RP1 has a low vibration and you can adjust the belt driven motor by your hand so you will be easy to rotate the reverse where you want to.
- Thirdly, the tone-arm is made by the handmade with the special magnetic cartridge (Rega Carbon). Therefore, this record player can create the great sound with high quality to the listeners.
- Especially, this type of the record player is designed with the longevity. This will help you save a lot of money to change the new one. Also, all of their parts are very good for many years. You will not worry to replace them.
Type 3: Pro- Ject Debut Carbon
If you want to have a beautifully designed record player the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon is a right choice for you. Besides, its form is the beauty. It also has some features such as:
- The platter has a nice size with steel material and suitable with the belt driven turntable.
- The tone-arm of the Pro- Ject Debut Carbon record player is made from the carbon fiber.
- Pro -Ject Debut Carbon has low vibration motor.
- This record player comes in some colors so you sometimes think it looks like a theater at home.
- Its body is made from the MDF very durable.
- The price is not so high. You only take about more than 400 dollars to own a Pro -Ject Debut Carbon. You can see many products of record players from Amazon.
In short, you can be easy to find out many different kinds of the record players on the market. However, it is difficult to know the top of the record players which they are good products and appropriate for both your budget and your needs. So, I think that three popular record players recently will be the good suggestions to help you choosing the correct record players. Hope you like this article.